Friday, August 1, 2014

How to get Free Dofollow backlinks from PR9 PR8 PR7 Blogs

If you are not much serious about getting high PR Dofollow backlinks for my blog. But actually this is the most important thing you should concentrate on. You will find big difference between blog having good no. post and other with good no. PR backlinks. High PR dofollow backlinks is something Google or other search engine loves. You also get higher ranked in search engines, it boost your traffic too.

1. Pinterest.com

Pinterest is package from where you can get bundles of traffic to your blog. I recommend you to go to Google and sign up for Pinterest to get high traffic. The post you share on Pinterest are Nofollow, but I am going to tell you one little trick to get dofollow link from this site.
  • Go to Settings>> Add website>> Verify.
  • You got another PR9 backlink for your blog.

2. Amazon.com

This morning as soon as I woke up I was trying to get free Dofollow backlink from Amazon.com. It took little time for me as I could not find options to add my website. But later I found it, got my PR8 backlinks from amazon.com. It is very simple to do that, go to amazon.com.
  • Click<< Sign in<<Add account<< add your information<< add website.
  • You got Another High PR8 backlink to your blog. (Note: recently changed to nofollow but its useful for Yahoo,bing etc)
  • amazon add website

3. Reddit

It is one of the direct sharing site, where you can easily share your post and get PR8 backlink to your every post. It will benefit you to push your post up in the search rankings. You just have to share your post, try to share your reddit link to your friends too.
It is like an open source of high PR backlink, you got another high PR backlink to your blog.

4. Ted.com

This is another awesome site to get free dofollow backlink. Firstly sign up for ted.com>> go to edit profile.
Now, when you scroll down you’ll find insert a link along with keyword. Just add your link and keyword and save it.
Done!! Another high PR 8 backlink is pointing your blog.(Note: recently changed to nofollow but its useful for Yahoo,bing etc)

5. nature.com

Sign up for nature.com and put your link in your profile. Now use the forum for getting some useful backlinks to your blog. This is how you can get one more useful free dofollow backlink to your blog. This is how you can get one more High PR7 backlink to your blog.
I shared few more tips to get high PR dofollow backlinks for free.
Please let me know how did it help you?
Or it was useless?
Or you feel I missed out any points?
I am very eagerly waiting for your comments.
Thank you very much for reading the post keep visiting. I will give my 200% to help you out. You can contact me in Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

No comments: